Have Questions? Call us at (855) 829-8477 Click to Call

Are You Having Tax Problems With
The IRS Or State?

New York Tax Resolution: NYC | Bronx | Brooklyn | Queens | Manhattan | Staten Island

Do you owe them back taxes and have to file YEARS of late returns? Have you received any threatening collection letters? Has the IRS or NY State notified you that they’ll be garnishing your wages, levying your bank account or even filing a lien on your home or business?

If you are in New York, including NYC, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, or Manhattan, Ask Uncle Phil’s Tax Advice is known for providing, effective, affordable help with tax resolution.

If you owe the IRS or NY State, you have a very serious problem. It may take them a few years to finally catch up with you, yet they eventually will. And when they do, they’re known for being relentless and brutal in collecting all of the money they claim you owe them.

Once they have you in their sights they will:

  • Freeze your assets
  • Garnish your wages
  • Take your home (or place a lien on it)
  • Seize your business
  • Levy your all of your bank accounts
  • Suspend your state licenses

If you simply bury your head in the sand and hope it will go away it only makes your situation grow worse. They’ll add on more penalties, interests and fees each month until your debt grows astronomically to three to four times higher than the original amount you owed!

We Solve Your Tax Problems
With 2 Great Packages!

Ask Uncle Phil’s Tax Advice provides two affordable solutions for you to get the help you need. You get to choose the price and the service that’s right for you.

Tax Help Solution #1 (recommended)

With this package, we take care of all the work, hassle and headaches of tax resolution for you. We will:

  • Stop the Collection Process
  • Remove any wage garnishments and levies on your bank accounts.
  • Negotiate a reasonable installment agreement.
  • Settle your tax debt for MUCH LESS than what you owe.

Tax Help Solution #2:

The D.I.Y. option… with expert guidance. If your tax debt is less than $10,000, you can probably negotiate with the IRS on your own. We’ll show you how for a fraction of the cost of a tax attorney or CPA. All you need is the time, and we’ll provide you with the know-how.

You get a complete expert analysis of your current tax situation, low-cost support throughout the entire process, access to our 30 years of experience plus other helpful tools to use along the way.

Hi Uncle Phil,

IRS collection letters and levies on my paycheck and bank accounts made my life a nightmare. You explained the possible solutions to my tax problems in plain English. You got the tax man to release my paycheck and removed the levy from my bank account. I didn’t even have to take a day off from work to go to the IRS office, you handled everything. Best of all, Uncle Phil allowed me to pay for my service in easy installments. Thank you for everything and God bless you.

Carlos Wells

Jamaica, NY, September 2011

We’re Your LOCAL Federal and State Tax Problem Solver

Uncle Phil’s Tax Advice | 855-TAX-TIPS (829-8477) | 147-15 A 45th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11355